A Home Away from Home and Person-centered Care.
Advanced Adult care Center is proud to provide a research-based program for the well-being of all those who attend. Activities change up to every 30 minutes to continuously engage members and address different facets of health and individual need.
Advanced Adult Care Center provides the following services:
- Medication monitoring
- Blood pressure checks
- Weight checks
- Personal care assistance when needed
- Activities, crafts and games
- Healthy well-balanced meal
- Individual service plans
- Young to middle age adults with mental retardation, brain damage, early stages of dementia, and more.
Activities include individualized needs such as:
- Reminiscence groups are available for the memory-impaired
- Activities offered for varying skill and ability levels
- Compassionate care and patient staff to meet your loved one's needs
- Establishing and setting realistic goals
- Teaching responsibilities such as household chores, dishes, laundry, and cooking