Advanced Adult Care is a company that provides health care services in a residential setting. Advanced Adult Care hires caregivers who are serious, devoted, and possess a keen sense of how vital their role is in the lives of others. We strive to learn and equip our staff, and enable them to help rehabilitate clients with emotional and/or physical disabilities so they can live as independently as possible. Our goal is to help our clients manage personal, social and other issues that may arise due to their disabilities.
We work with Adults of all ages and of all mental and physical abilities in many stages of their lives. We come along side younger adults with mental and physical disabilities by working closely with teachers, parents and their care team to come up with strategies and plans to increase their social development. It is our goal to come up with effective strategies to meet those needs.
Safety is our number one priority, and to obtain and maintain Quality of life is our second priority. We also provide respite for individuals transitioning from the hospital to home so families can take time off from caring for their loved ones. Family members can have peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are in a safe place with caregivers and certified nursing assistants who help with meals, daily activities, exercise and physical therapy regimens.
Services We Offer
• Assisted Care Services Certified Nursing Assistants, First Aid and CPR
• Supervision of Self Administered Medication
• Assistance with In-Home Testing Devices
• Setting up Medical, Dental, and Other Appointments
• Assistance with Hearing Aids, Dentures, etc.
• Assistance with Grooming-Hair, Teeth, Shaving, etc.
• Assistance with Bathing and Dressing
• Activities of Daily Living. *Range of Motion Exercises
• Meal Preparation
• Transferring Client, Ambulating
• Changing Incontinent Pads
• Housekeeping, Laundry, and Bed Linen Changes
• Transportation Services Such as: Grocery Shopping, Errands, and Medication Pick-Up
• Social Activities